Schola Homeschool Classes

Schola offers Christ-centered homeschool classes for K-12th grade students in a variety of subjects. TGC classes (The Great Conversation) integrate great books, history, and biblical worldview studies. In this course, teachers and students explore the history of ideas that have shaped our culture, using a biblical standard to evaluate those ideas. Schola also offers classes in science, math, Latin, Spanish, writing, speech, art, and more. Classes meet at Providence Presbyterian Church in Sugar Land either once or twice a week. Students complete their studies at home under parental supervision. Students may register for the complete program or individual classes.

Schola Upper School classes (Grades 7-12) study the subjects of a classical liberal arts curriculum: great books of literature and history, science and mathematics, as well as Latin and rhetoric.

The Cottage School at Schola (Grades K-6) nurtures a child’s natural appetite for learning and provides structure and accountability for homeschooling parents of young students. The Primary grades (K-3rd) meet once a week and provide structure for a complete curriculum. Students in Upper Elementary (4th-6th) may enroll for the complete program or select individual classes in Latin, grammar, math, science, art, and TGC (click on the "classes" tab for more information).

Please let us know if we can answer any questions after you have browsed our website!

See What Parents Are Saying About Schola

Dear Schola,

"I so wish you could be in the car when I pick up from TGC 1 to hear all the good things about what they are learning and doing in class! I particularly love when TGC comes up in other conversations or situations...."Oh, we're talking about this in TGC!” is one of my favorite things to hear when I know my kids are "getting it" at making connections. Our family is blessed by Schola!" –J.F.